Make a Sale in Posterita that Cannot be Waived
Students approved for fee waivers have their Bookstore sales waived. If a waived student is purchasing replacement items that need to charged to their account for later payment, there is an alternative sales process that can be followed.
- Click in the customer field and scan the student’s ID or type the student’s name.
- Click on the matching student and click the OK button.
- Click into the item search field, type “non” and click the magnifying glass or “return” on your keyboard.
- An Edit on the Fly window will pop-up.
- Type a Price and a Description and click OK.
- Continue the sales process as normal.
This fee will be imported to the student’s account on the regular twice-weekly schedule. Unlike normal bookstore charges, this sale will not be waived when it is applied to the student’s account.