eCommerce Purchase Orders
Instead of entering a blanket PO and then ordering from a vendor’s website, some vendors’ sites can integrate directly with Skyward and create a PO for the exact amount of your purchase.
- Click on Purchasing from the menu at the top
- Click on Requisitions – RQ
- Click the Add from Online Catalog button in the lower-right corner.
- The next window will pull up a list of vendors setup with eCommerce for Glenbard. Click the vendor logo.
- On the Requisition Masters screen click the Save and Add Detail button.
- Save and Add Detail will take you to the vendor’s website. Complete your order as normal.
- Once the check out is completed on the vendor’s site, detail line items will be added to your requisition in Skyward according to your shopping cart from the vendor website.
- Click the Add Requisition Accounts button to assign a general ledger account number.
- Submit the requisition for approval.