Skyward Vendor Activity
Vendor activity can be looked up in Skyward by any user with purchase order access.
- Click the green menu button () near the top-left.
- Click Vendor and then Vendor Profile under Features.
- Begin typing the vendor name in the Vendor box near the top-left and select the account when you see it in the drop-down list.
- Click on any of the tabs down the left hand side to see details about vendor activity:
- Click Purchasing > Purchase Orders to view open PO activity. Click the arrow () on the left side of a PO record to view additional details.
- Click Accounts Payable > Invoices to view invoices from the vendor.
- Click Accounts Payable > Checks Issued to view payments made to the vendor.
- Click General > Calendar Year to Date, to view payment totals by year.