Submitting P-Card Activity
Each month, Accounts Payable will upload all p-card transactions. Card holders will add an account number and receipts in order to submit the transactions. Supervisors will review all transactions before they are submitted to Accounts Payable.
- In the Financial Management system, click Accounts Payable.
- Click Review/Submit Transactions.
- Highlight each transaction missing an “App Sts” and click the Edit button.
- Type a Description of the transaction.
- Type in the Account Number
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Attachments.
- For each receipt:
- Click Add File
- Click Browse
- Find the file on your computer and click Open
- Click the Save button
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Submit for Approval button.
IMPORTANT: Additional details about filling out transactions that need to be charged to a building activity fund can be found in the following article: Charging P-Cards to Activity Funds