Reviewing/Approving P-Card Activity
Card holders review and submit their p-card transactions in Skyward. Supervisors must review the activity prior to the data being batched for Accounts Payable.
- In the Financial Management system, click Accounts Payable.
- Under Credit Cards, click Approve Transactions.
- Three important areas to review for each transaction:
- Verify that a descriptive Description has been entered. (Click Edit to change.)
- Verify that an appropriate Account number has been entered. (Click Edit to change.)
- Review receipts:
- Once a transaction has been reviewed, check the box in the Approve column.
- If the description needs more detail or receipts weren’t attached, click the box in the Deny column.
- Once all transactions have been reviewed, click the Submit Approvals and Denials button.