Reviewing/Approving P-Card Activity
Card holders review and submit their p-card transactions in Skyward. Supervisors must review the activity prior to the data being batched for Accounts Payable.
- From your Administrative Access homepage, click the My Pcard Approvals tile.
- Click Approve/Deny on the left of a transaction that you want to review.
- Three important areas to review for each transaction:
- Verify that a descriptive Description has been entered.
- Verify that an appropriate Account number has been entered.
- Review receipts:
- Click the paperclip button view a list of all attachments.
- Click the eye () button next to an attachment to view it.
- Click View Attachment.
- Once a transaction has been reviewed, click the Approve button at the top to approve.
- If the description needs more detail or receipts were not attached, type out Approve/Deny Comments and click the Deny button.