Enter TCD Grades
Each of the Data Specialists are listed as the teacher for TCD courses. When TCD sends grades to Glenbard, the Data Specialist is responsible for entering the grades into PowerTeacher Gradebook.
- In a web browser, go to glenbard.org and click on the PowerSchool Teachers button
- Enter your PowerTeacher username and password and click the Log in button
- Click the arrow button next to Gradebook
- From the list in the upper-left corner (see arrow A below) select the TCD course that needs grades entered.
- Double-click on the “–” for a student underneath the Final Grade heading (see arrow B below) to bring up a window where grades can be entered.
- Click the Manual Override box on the Final Grade window (see arrow C below)
- Fill in a Percent if your school records percents for TCD grades (see arrow D below)
- Choose a grade from the Grade drop-down box (see arrow E below)
- Click the Close button on the Final Grade window (see arrow F below)
- Repeat steps 5-9 for each student in the class.
- Click the Save button the lower-right corner (see arrow G below)
- Repeat steps 4-11 for each TCD class at the school