Intervention Program Tracking
There is a way to track Intervention Program that allows for flexible entry and exit, better data collection, and allows courses to be attached to the intervention. This, in turn, allows the ability to track grades when entering as well as exiting. All interventions can be tracked in mass or individually.
- Identify students that will need to be entered into a program
- A PowerSchool report can be used
- An outside/excel can be used
- Any report that will produce a list of student ID’s
- Make the students a selection in PowerSchool
- Use multi select
- Select by hand
- Using a report in PowerSchool
- If entering all students in the same program and the same start date, the Mass Intervention function can be used. If the students have different information, enter each student individually.
- Once the intervention is complete, either the intervention can be closed in mass or individually.
- Run the intervention report