With this Intervention Program, interventions need to be closed in order for analysis to include ending grades.
A Closing Interventions function is available in PowerSchool>Extended Reports>Functions>Closing Intervention
The closing intervention function will show students that either do not have an end date, a result, or both. This function enables the ability to close multiple interventions at once. To use the report please follow the steps below
- Log into PowerSchool
- Go to Extend Reports>Function>Closing Interventions
- Choose a Program(s)
- To choose multiple programs hold command (mac)/control (windows) and click
- Select a Present On date
- The present on date will only display students that were enrolled on that particular date and do not have their program closed
- A program is not closed if the exit date and result is blank.
- Click Load Report
- Review the report
- Scroll to the the bottom and Click Save