Uploading the Nacha File
After expense reimbursement check processing is complete a NACAHA file must be uploaded to the bank to process the ACH transactions.
Note: During the call-in process remember that all expense reimbursement files only have credits.
- Log into the bank website according to the instructions provided by the bank.
- Click on the Account Information menu at the top of the page.
- Click on File Transfer Facility on the left side.
- A sub menu will open. Click on Send Files.
- Select a Product from the drop-down list. There will be only one.
- Select a Document from the drop-down list. There will be only one.
- Browse to the NACHA file that you saved to your computer.
- Click the Send File button.