New Student Registration – APSS Review
There will be times where residency cannot be confirmed by the school leads. When this happen the APSS will be notified that there is a student that needs further review. When this happens the APSS will log in and review the data and make the decision.
Below are the step the APSS will be taking:
- APSS will log in at http://my.infosnap.com
- Change the view to Pending Approval, filter to the correct school, and add the tag Administrative Follow-up
- Click find the student and click the edit link
- Scroll down to Uploaded Documents and review the residency documents.
- If the documents look okay, under tags uncheck Adminstrative Follow-up and check residency confirmed.
- If residency is confirmed then click the Approve and Continue button.