Withdrawing a Student
When a student is withdrawing from a school, the Guidance Office must provide a completed Withdrawal Notification to the building’s Data Specialist. When the completed form is provided, the student can be withdrawn in PowerSchool.
Withdrawing a student is a multiple step process:
- First you will make changes by clicking Modify Schedules.
- Second you will make changes by clicking Functions.
- Verify/change the Effective Date at the top of the page
- Click the Drop All button at the bottom of the page
Process the Transfer:
- Click Functions from the navigation menu
- Click either Transfer Out of School or Transfer to Another School
Note: If you are transfering the student to another Glenbard school, you must send a Web Help Desk ticket to the district technology staff member responsible for state reporting.