Student enrollment transfers-Semester
Due to ISBE requirements, Glenbard must follow specific procedures when transferring students in-district in order to be compliant with state requirements. The following details the procedure for transferring students at semester.
Semester transfers may include a student transfer from one Glenbard high school to another, Off Campus Full-time to Off Campus Part-time, Off campus part-time return to home school full-time.
When transferring students at the semester change, please follow the instructions below:
- Encourage student to begin the paperwork process at the new school.
- After the last day of attendance in the semester the student enrollment can be changed.
- The registrar for the school transferring a student to another Glenbard school will submit a webhelp ticket for the enrollment change.
- The assistant to the Off Campus Facilitator will submit webhelp tickets for off campus enrollment changes.
- Student grades are posted to transcripts for any courses that were active 10 instruction days prior to the end of the semester (does not include finals).
- Teachers can access dropped students in their grade book to maintain grades.