Less Than Six Classes
A full-time student is defined by enrollment in at least six classes. The Less than six classes report will identify students that do not meet the full-time student definition. If students appear on this report, that are marked as full-time, they either need to be changed to part-time with appropriate membership share set (IL page/demo tab) or the counselors will need to correct the student schedule. Set the IL_FTE (PDA) to match the membership share as necessary.
Click on Extended Reports
- Click on the Scheduling tab
- Click on Less Than Six Classes
- Find any students on the report marked full-time
- Check with the counselors to see if the student will be enrolling in more classes
- If not, adjust the students full-time/part-time status and membership share through the Transfer Info page.