How to Switch Terms & Between District and Schools
Many functions in PowerSchool differ depending on whether the user is viewing the district or viewing a particular school. Note: Adjusting the Term in the upper right follows the same process as adjusting the selected school.
- In the upper left hand corner is the word School in blue. See below.
- To the right of the word School is your current view.
- Hover over the word School and click on it like a link.
- This will cause a drop down to appear.
- Click the drop down menu and all of the schools listed in step 2 that are available to the current user will be listed in the drop-down.
- Click on a school to change to that school. PowerSchool will reload with the settings of your selection.