Withdrawn/Graduated Student Online Payments
Parents/guardians pay fees online through a PowerSchool single sign-on, however once a guardian no longer has active students, they can no longer login to PowerSchool so they cannot login to pay fees. This article is a workaround for online payments.
- Confirm the parent has previously made payments using their current PowerSchool account. If they have not, this workaround will not work. (They will not have a payments account.)
- Confirm the parent knows the email address associated with their PowerSchool login.
- If steps 1 & 2 are true, send the parent to the following address: https://www.studentquickpay.com/GLENBARD/
- They will NOT have a password associated with their payment account, so they will need to request one. Have them click the Forgot Password link.
- They need to enter their email address and click Send Email
- After they have set a password, they can login and make payments on their withdrawn students.