Electronic Pay Vouchers
Important for District Office employees: Do not enter paid sick time on your voucher. Paid time off entered into Skyward will automatically be paid.
Use this system to enter the following work types:
|AP Review/Learning Ctr||These are $30 / hour assignments:|
AP Learning Center
AP Practice Tests
Use “Test Monitor/Coordination” for AP Coordination and Test Monitor assignments for all student testing.
|Athletic Work Unskilled||These are $16 / hour assignments. See Appendix A of GEA contract for full listing.|
|Athletic Work Skilled||These are $18 / hour assignments. See Appendix A of GEA contract for full listing.|
|Club Extended Season||View the GEA contract for a list of qualifying positions.|
Utilize when club sponsorship goes beyond the regular season covered by your stipend.
|Coach Extended Season||View the GEA contract for a list of qualifying positions.|
Utilize when a sport goes beyond the regular season covered by your stipend.
|Driver Education Work||Hourly behind the wheel outside the normal school day.|
|ESL Extra Duties||Hourly work for EL teachers outside the normal school day.|
|EL Training Required||Training for EL teachers required by the district.|
|Rental Assignment||Oversight of external groups using district buildings during off hours.|
Note: Continue to submit “Strive Lunch Intervention” through paper vouchers.
|Staff Development Participant||Attending staff development training.|
|Staff Development Trainer||Leading staff development training.|
|Student Supervision||Athletic Study Table|
|Substitute Internal||GEA may be asked to perform internal subbing for 2 periods without additional pay. Submit time through this system ONLY if requested to perform internal subbing for a 3rd period or later.|
|Test Monitor/Coordination||These are $23 / hour assignments.|
AP Testing Coordination.
Test Monitor for all student testing including AP tests.
Use “AP Review/Learning Ctr” for AP Learning Center, AP Review, & AP Practice Tests.
Do not use this system to enter the following work types:
|Work Type||Payment Method|
|Homebound Subbing||Continue to submit through paper vouchers|
|Strive Lunch Intervention||Continue to submit through paper vouchers|
|Summer Curriculum||The Curriculum department will coordinate payment.|
|Summer School Subbing||The Human Resources department will coordinate payment.|
Electronic pay vouchers are available for certified staff only. Pay vouchers should be filled out on a regular basis and submitted weekly to ensure prompt payment. If vouchers are not submitted weekly, that is okay, however payment may be delayed.
Entering Time Transactions
When entering hours into Time Transactions, there are two options: time can be entered via a clock in/clock out feature or time can be entered after the work has been completed. Time can not be entered prior to the work.
- On the Employee Access screen, click the Clock In/Out tile
- For real time, click the In button to start the time tracking.
- On the next screen, select the Pay Type such as Athletic Work or Summer Curriculum.
- Once you have completed working, return to the Clock In/Out screen and click the Out button.
- For manual timesheet entry, select the day and click the Edit link on the right side.
- In the upper right, click Add Time Transaction. Enter in your Start Time and End Time. Select In as the Status. Then select the Pay Type such as Athletic Work or Summer Curriculum. for the hours you worked.
Quick Tip: You can use shorthand when entering times: use a number followed by “a” or “p” and click tab to populate a full type; i.e. 5p = 5:00 PM. Note: The time cannot be later than the current time it.
Timesheets should be submitted weekly for prompt payment. Glenbard working weeks begin Sunday and end Saturday.
- On the Employee Access screen, click the Unsubmitted Timesheets tile.
- Open the time sheet to be submitted
- Review the information on the different screens on the left side of the menu.
- If the information is correct, return to the Unsubmitted Timesheets window and click Submit.
- If the information is incorrect, return to Employee Access and open Clock In/Out. Open the day that needs to be fixed and click the Edit button to manually make adjustments.