Electronic Pay Vouchers
Important for employees who qualify for time off and are paid only through vouchers: Do not enter paid time off on your voucher. Approved paid time off entered into Skyward will automatically be paid.
Currently non-union employees are the only staff working with online vouchers. GEA and AFSCME are not utilizing this software.
Use this table to understand different work types you may find on your employee record:
|Clerical Substitute||Substituting for office staff|
|Department Chair Relief|
|ESL Ext Duties||Use for work performed for the EL department|
|EL Training Required||Use for training sessions required by the EL department|
|FACS Shopper||Family and Consumer Science shopper|
|Pre School Supervisor|
|RestorIntervAssign||RIA/Alternative Discipline H|
|Student Intern Worker||Used by current high school students; grounds, technology|
|Student Services Extra Program||Used for special Student Service programs. Staff will be directed if they need this code|
|Student Supervision||Student supervision other than lunch intervention and RIA|
Do not use this system to enter the following work types:
|All AP work||Monitoring, proctoring, and AP learning center|
Electronic pay vouchers are available for certified staff only. Pay vouchers should be filled out on a regular basis and submitted weekly to ensure prompt payment. If vouchers are not submitted weekly, that is okay, however payment may be delayed.
Entering Time Transactions
When entering hours into Time Transactions, there are two options: time can be entered via a clock in/clock out feature or time can be entered after the work has been completed. Time can not be entered prior to the work.
- On the Employee Access screen, click the Clock In/Out tile
- For real time, click the In button to start the time tracking.
- On the next screen, select the Pay Type such as Athletic Work or Summer Curriculum.
- Once you have completed working, return to the Clock In/Out screen and click the Out button.
- For manual timesheet entry, select the day and click the Edit link on the right side.
- In the upper right, click Add Time Transaction. Enter in your Start Time and End Time. Select In as the Status. Then select the Pay Type such as Athletic Work or Summer Curriculum. for the hours you worked.
Quick Tip: You can use shorthand when entering times: use a number followed by “a” or “p” and click tab to populate a full type; i.e. 5p = 5:00 PM. Note: The time cannot be later than the current time it.
Timesheets should be submitted weekly for prompt payment. Glenbard working weeks begin Sunday and end Saturday.
- On the Employee Access screen, click the Unsubmitted Timesheets tile.
- Open the time sheet to be submitted
- Review the information on the different screens on the left side of the menu.
- If the information is correct, return to the Unsubmitted Timesheets window and click Submit.
- If the information is incorrect, return to Employee Access and open Clock In/Out. Open the day that needs to be fixed and click the Edit button to manually make adjustments.