Rycor Password Resets
Passwords in Rycor are self managed by users. After the Rycor upgrade, the Technology department cannot view user passwords.
- On the Rycor login screen, click the Forgot Your Password? link
- If a reset window doesn’t open up, look for the window pictured below and select FireFox
- Type your Rycor User ID into the new window and click the Send button. (Typically your Rycor user ID matches traditional Glenbard username naming conventions however this is not always the case particularly with users that used Acorn since its implementation)
- Click the link from the message in your email.
- Supply a new password and click the Reset button. Note: Your new password must be at least 8 characters long, have 1 uppercase character, 1 number, and 1 symbol.