Removing Fees from a Payment Plan
Individual items can be removed from a payment plan if required. Typically, fees should only be removed from a payment plan if the parent is making a full payment for that fee or the fee is going to be removed from the account.
- Open the student account
- If the fees being removed from the payment plan are going to be dropped, wait until the end of this process before dropping them.
- Click Reallocate Paid
- Scroll through the fees in the Transfer Source table until you find the fee(s) to be removed.
- In the Transfer OUT column type the full amount that you found in the Paid column.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the right of the Transfer Source table is a number that represents how much money is being transferred off the plan. It is titled Transfer OUT.
- Divide the Transfer OUT amount by the number of remaining Payment Plan Installments.
- In the Transfer Destination table, type the result from step 7 into the Transfer IN column of each of the Payment Plan Installments
- Click OK