Requesting Time Off
Teachers and other staff that have positions that can be filled by substitutes must continue to request all time off through Frontline.
For non-teachers, their personal, sick, and vacation time is all submitted through Employee Access to be approved by a manager. Once approved by a direct supervisor, the time is immediately reflected in Employee Access.
- In Employee Access, click the Request Time Off tile.
- Click the Add Time Off Transaction button near the top-right.
- Transactions defaults to Single Day. If this is a multi-day absence change the transaction to Date Range.
- Select a Start Date. For multi-day absences, select an End Date.
- Select your Assignment.
- Choose a Time Off Type from the drop-down: Personal, Sick, Vacation.
- From the Time Off Reason, drop click Used – Time Requested.
- For a Partial Day absence, change the Hours, Start Time, and End Time.
- Click the Save button.