Add Constitution Tests
Before roll-over each year, Data Specialists must enroll all US Government students into Constitution Test sections. Glenbard keeps track of Constitution Test grades through a specific Constitution Test section.
Note: When storing grades for constitution test, either use a 1 for fail or a P for Pass.
- From the navigation menu on the left, click School under Setup
- Click on Sections under Scheduling
- Find a US Goverment class.
- Click on the course name on the left hand side to bring up a seciton list.
- Click on the numbers in the enrollment column to access the students enrolled in that section.
- Click on the button called Enroll into Different Class
- Type in the Constitution Test course number and section number into the Course.Section textbox in the Quick Enroll section. A period is placed between the two numbers. Example format: SS1111.5
- Click the Enroll button