Nursing staff can run a report to determine which students have completed different health screenings.
To Get There:
- From the PowerSchool start page, click Extended Reports under the Functions heading on the left side.
- Click on the Health tab.
- Click on Screening Completion, under the Screenings heading.
Running the Report:
- The report default is to show students regardless of IEP status. To see only IEP students check the checkbox marked Show Only IEP.
- The report default is to show all grade levels. To run the report for only one grade level, select a grade level from the Year Of drop-down box.
- The report default is to show all students regardless of screening status. To see only students that did or did not have a screen for the year select the appropriate value from the Screening Status drop down menu.
- When all the settings have been set, click the Load Report button.