Searching for Students
PowerSchool users can either browse to or search for a student or group of students.
Browsing is typically used to find any student from a large population.
Searching is typically used to find a very particular student or group of students.
- Type a search into the search bar, such as Smith. See figure 2.2.1 above.
- Click the search button ().
- After clicking one of the links, the webpage will reload with matching students. See figure 2.2.2 below. Note: The students on screen are now selected in PowerSchool and will remain selected until you select a new group of students.
- Use the selected students:
- Click on a particular student to view his/her account.
- Select a function from the drop down to perform some function on the entire group of selected students.