PowerPTC – Managing Student Conference Schedules
PowerPC allows the administration to help manage students conferences. The administration can schedule student, impersonate parent, and lock a conference
Finding a student/parent account
- Log into PowerPTC
- Click Users
- Click List Parent/Guardians
- Search for the parent account
- Search by Parent name, emails and/or student
Locking a student schedule
If there is a need to stop a student from scheduling or making additional changes, the student schedule can be locked.
- Find the student that needs to be locked
- Click the edit icon ()
- Scroll down to the Students Section
- Find the students and click the unlock icon
- The unlock symbol will turn into a lock symbol and turn red.
- Repeat for all parent accounts
Scheduling a student
In PowerPTC allow the administration to impersonate a parent account and schedule the students
- Find the student that needs to be manually scheduled
- Make sure to choose the correct parent account.
- Click the impersonate () icon
- Once impersonating the parent, the student can be schedule normally