Viewing Past Years

The Find Student function in Rycor locates students that were either active at sometime during the current year or who were inactive but had an overpayment or amount due at the beginning of the year.

In order to view students from past years follow these steps:

  1. On the main Rycor screen, find the Default Year in the upper-right corner.
  2. Click the drop-down and change to the year when the student left (2012/2013 is the earliest you should choose)
  3. Click Student Center
  4. Click Groups
  5. Double-click the All Students group
  6. You may need to change the filter from Current to Current + Withdrawn
  7. Double-click on the student to open their account.  The History – Fee tab will show a full history of all years and payment status.

You may also like...