50-37 Employee Reporting
The school must report wages per employee and amounts paid per vendor. This is completed through 50-37 reporting.
- Report: 50-37
- Timing: Mid November
- Receives Request/Responsible for Delivery: Business Office
- Responsible for Pulling Data: Glenbard Technology
- State Reporting > Reports > 50-37 Employee Data (Glenbard)
- Download the report
- Use a listing of paycode categories from HR to determine which pay records are licensed versus non-licensed.
- Run a two pivots on that information: licensed and non-licensed.
- Copy the results of the pivots into a new tab and use a formula like this one to assign ranges to each employees licensed and non-licensed pays: =IF(B2<25000,”Under $25,000″,IF(B2<40001,”Between $25,001 – $40,000″,IF(B2<60001,”Between $40,001 – $60,000″,IF(B2<90001,”Between $60,001