50-37 Employee Reporting
The school must report wages per employee and amounts paid per vendor. This is completed through 50-37 reporting.
- Report: 50-37
- Timing: Mid November
- Receives Request/Responsible for Delivery: Business Office
- Responsible for Pulling Data: Glenbard Technology
- Click Employee > Data Mining
- Select the 50-37 Employee Reporting report.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Ranges button and then Edit.
- Scroll down to the FTD Calendar Year field.
- For the Low/High Ranges enter the first year in the fiscal year for both fields. (i.e. Put 2014 in both the high and low for the 2014-2015 fiscal year.)
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Excel button.
- Use a listing of paycode categories from HR to determine which pay records are licensed versus non-licensed.
- Run a two pivots on that information: licensed and non-licensed.
- Copy the results of the pivots into a new tab and use a formula like this one to assign ranges to each employees licensed and non-licensed pays: =IF(B2<25000,”Under $25,000″,IF(B2<40001,”Between $25,001 – $40,000″,IF(B2<60001,”Between $40,001 – $60,000″,IF(B2<90001,”Between $60,001