Inventory Count in Posterita
Inventory counts can taken at any time by bookstore managers. Inventory counts do not need to be processed in Posterita for every item at once. A bookstore manager could process groups of products in small batches.
- From the main screen, click the home () button.
- Click on Inventory
- Click Perform Inventory Count
- Place the cursor in the item search field.
- Scan the barcode.
- The item will appear on the right-side of the screen in a list showing the current quantity (Qty Book) and the quantity in the current count (Qty Count).
- Increase the quantity counted.
- When all items have been added to the list on the right, click the Complete Inventory Button.