Attendance Calling with BrightArrow
To make an attendance call, log into BA using one of the appropriate accounts that has access to the attendance lists. Review the list for errors and make the call. The calls already have message attached so it as simple at review and send.
How to make an attendance call
- Log into http://target.brightarrow.com
- Also available is logging into BA directly from PowerSchool>Special Functions>BrightArrow “My Lists” View
- Select the list to review
- Ingore the dates they do not reflect the last time the list was updated.
- If there is a student is on the list and should not be called, delete the students by clicking the red X
- Once only the students that should be called are marked send the message by clicking Send Message