Exporting Using a Template
PowerSchool can export data for students using a set template. This is very useful for when data needs to be export the same way consistently each time such as when exporting into another system.
Exporting using a template can be used with either current selection or the entire school/district.
How to Export using a Template
- Create a selection of students
- If exporting the the entire school/district select All from the start page
- Remember that during the year there are incoming students in the system as well. These students are active and will be select if the All link is used.
- Select Export using template
- if using a selection Choose Export using Template from the drop down
- If there is no drop down, Select Special Functions>Importing & Exporting>Exporting Using Template
- Select Students from the first dropdown
- Select the need template
- Choose whether to export a single student or the current selection
- Open in Excel (click here for more help)