Credit Searches in PowerSchool
You can search for students in PowerSchool & export data using field names but there are also built inquiries and functions in PowerSchool to assist with searches and exports.
Cumulative Credit Hours
- Make sure “Term = 2006-07”.
- Enter the following search criteria “*cumulative_credit_hours < 2”. Click on the blue button or hit enter to begin your search
- “THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE”.
- A list of students appears. Choose “Quick Export” from the drop box list of available functions for this group of students.
- Enter the following fields
- Your list appears
- At the Start page in Power School chose “ALL”. This will select all your active students.
- On the next screen select the Quick Export function from the drop down.
- Enter the following field choices
- ^(*gpa method = “Earned Credit”)
- Bring this into excel.
Students with X amount of credits
Result: Students with less than 15 credit hours on their historical grades screen