How to Setup Traveling Teachers
Traveling teachers now have a single set of credentials when teaching at different schools. This means that the teachers will not have to be setup differently if they are traveling.
How to setup a Traveling Teachers
- Log into PowerSchool
- Click Staff Search on the left
- Search for and select the staff member.
- If the staff member is currently teacher and many schools, choose any of the results that appear
- If there are multiple of the same teacher listed, they all go back to the same place
- Click on Security Settings
- Look for School Affiliations
- If the school is already listed skip to step 9
- If the school is not listed, Click Add
- Choose a the new school that is being added
- Choose teacher for Staff Status
- Click Add
- Now that school is listed, Check the checkbox next to the school make it active
- If neccessary change the the home school
- The home school should be changed if it does properly reflect where the majority of the time is spent
- If the time is equal between school, choose the school where the teacher would eat lunch.
- Click Submit at the bottom