Activity sponsors can view activity balances through the Skyward Financial System.
Important Note: Equity accounts (the SBAA cash balance for individual funds) have reversed accounting. i.e. A negative balance on an Equity account means there is money remaining, where a positive balance means the fund has been overdrawn.
- If you are in Employee Access, click the arrow next to the home button and select Administrative Access.
- Click the Activity Account Balances tile on your homepage.
- This page will show you the available funds for each activity account that you manage.
- Click the arrow button () on the left of an account to open it and view more details.
- There are many tabs on the left under expandable headings that will provide more details about account activity.
- Fiscal Year: Gives beginning balance, activity, and ending balance for each fiscal year.
- Monthly Activity: Gives beginning balance, activity, and ending balance for each month in the current fiscal year.
- Cash Receipts: Shows all deposits to the bank.
- Journal Entries: Shows transfer of funds.
- Accounts Payable > Invoices: Shows checks written.
- Purchasing > Purchase Orders: Shows POs.
- Note: If you have access to district budgeted funds, then you may see additional tabs in the account profile; however, the tabs listed above are the important tabs for activity accounting.