New Student Online Registration Process
Glenbard has moved to an online new student registration. This new process will help streamline and allow parents to fill out information before the come to the building. Even though this is an online process, there will still be computers available in the building to help parents and students that walk in.
There are four basic steps to the process
- Parent Fills out the new student forms. This can be done either at home or in the building
- The link can be found under the Parents Menu
- Staff at the building will review the residency documents and approve the student in PowerSchool Registration
- Data at district will review the data, add additional data, and deliver the student into PowerSchool
- The building staff will be alerted that the information has been entered