Hybrid Attendance – Attendance Office
During the hybrid learning schedule, only certain periods meet on a given day. These other periods need to be mark Not Meeting (NM) in order to capture attendance correctly.
Each day the entire school population will be selected and attendance will be mass filled in for periods not meeting that day. This process must be done after the day is complete. Putting future attendance for the entire student population will create additional issues. THIS IS PROCESS IS NOT REVERSABLE. Please extreme caution.
How to update attendance for a non-meeting periods
- Log into PowerSchool
- Select all the students
- Select Attendance Change
- Double-check Change attendance for to verify the correct number of students is correct
- Make sure both From this Date and To this Date are both the current date
- Mark the correct Periods
- Monday and Tuesday mark periods 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Thursday and Friday mark Periods 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Set Code(s) to scan for to all
- Set Attendance code to Set to Not Meeting (NM)
- Set If Other Than a Default Present to Don’t Override. This will ensure attendance already entered is not changed.
- Set Comment to Hybrid Learning Day
- Double-check everything
- Ensure the correct number of students are selected
- Ensure the dates are corrected
- Verify your Periods
- Compare your settings the following Screenshots
Monday,Tuesday Thursday, Friday
- Click Submit