New Vendor Request
All vendor requests for vendors paid through taxpayer funds will be submitted electronically through Skyward.
Note: For a new activity account vendor, contact your School Bookkeeper and they will add a vendor for you.
Step-by-step via video
Step-by-step via Written Directions:
- Click on the Vendor heading at the top
- Click on Vendor Browse
- Click on the Request New Vendor for Approval button in the upper right.
- Leave Business checked for businesses
- In the 1st Name field type the business name
- Click the Click Here When the Name is Fully Entered
- Close matching names will appear in the Similar Names table below. Review the list to be certain that the vendor is not already in the system.
- Once you have confirmed that the vendor is not in the system, click the Submit Entered Name for Vendor Approval button in the far upper-right corner.
- On the next screen, type in the reasoning for needing to use this new vendor in the Comments field.
- Click the Continue Request button.
- On the next screen, enter the full Address and click the Continue Request button.
- On the next screen, you must enter following details to receive an approval:
- Enter additional details if available:
- 2nd & 3rd Phone
- Web Site
- Email #2 & #3
- Click the Continue Request button
- Fill in the 1099 information if applicable (individuals & partnerships)
- Click the Save button.
- Upon click the Save button, your request for a new vendor will be submitted to District Office for approval. You will receive an email when the new vendor has been approved. If the new vendor is denied, you will receive an email with details on why your request was denied.