Nursing staff can print a PDF version of student immunization histories. The histories will be in the same format as they are seen on the PowerSchool immunizations page.
To Get There:
- From the PowerSchool start page, click Extended Reports under the Functions heading on the left side.
- Click on the Health tab.
- Click on Immunization Report, under the Immunizations heading.
Running the Report:
There are four settings to review before running the report.
- The Select Exemption Status drop-down defaults to Any which means that all students will appear on the report regardless of exemptions status.
- Select Exempt to only have the report run for exempt students.
- Select Not Exempt to only have the report run for non-exempt students.
- Click on the grade or grades to use in the report. To select on multiple grades, hold down Ctrl on the keyboard when clicking using a PC or Command for Macs.
- Click on the vaccine or vaccines to use in the report. To select on multiple vaccines, hold down Ctrl on the keyboard when clicking using a PC or Command for Macs.
- To use a student select from a PowerSchool search instead entire grade levels click the check box mark Select Current Students.
- Click the Submit button.
- The PDF takes a little while to generate, so PowerSchool will load your Report Queue.
- In the upper-right corner, click the arrow pointing down, which will bring up 4 options: :30, 1:00, 5:00, 10:00.
- Click the :30 button, to have the Report Queue refresh its status every 30 seconds.
- When the status of the Immunization Dates changes from Pending to Completed, click Completed.
- The PDF can then be downloaded to your computer.