Running a Paid/Unpaid Report in SchoolPay
For items in the School Store that are assigned to entire groups, a report can be run to see which students have paid for the item or which students have not.
- Login at www.schoolpay.com
- Hover over the Reports menu
- Click Paid/Not Paid
- On the left, in the Item Title box, type the item to query. A drop-box of matchings items will appear as you typing. You can click one to select it.
- A drop-box is under the Item Title that is set to Both Paid and Unpaid.
- Leave alone to see a list of all assigned students and their status.
- Set to Paid to get a list of all students that have paid for the item
- Set to Unpaid to get a list of all students assigned to this item but have not paid for it.
- Click in the State Date field. A calendar will appear. Select a date.
- Click in the End Date field. A calendar will appear. Select a date.
- Click the Search button.
- The results will display on screen. You can also click the CSV button near the upper-right corner to download the results to Excel.