Online Payment of Parking
Families will be able to pay for parking online through the School Store.
- Schools use their own paper processes to establish student eligibility
- Deans will enroll approved students into PowerSchool groups so that the parking fees appear in the School Store: https://docs.glenbard.org/index.php/ps-2/adding-students-to-school-store-groups-thru-powerschool/
- Parking fees will appear in student’s School Store by 3:30 pm on the day that the Dean performs the enrollment in PowerSchool.
- The first time a parent accesses the School Store through SchoolPay there is a one-time registration process. The one-time setup is a) an agreement to Terms & Conditions and b) indicating that a new parent account should be created or they can tie their Glenbard PowerSchool parent account to an existing SchoolPay account if they used SchoolPay at a grade/middle school. The attached document can be provided to parents. (First Time Accessing the Glenbard Online Store)
- Parents access the School Store through a link in PowerSchool. They can then select the parking fee and process a payment. The attached document can be provided to parents. (Paying for Parking through the Glenbard Online Store)
- A Paid/Unpaid report in SchoolPay to get a list of students who have not paid their parking fees: https://docs.glenbard.org/index.php/acorn/schoolpay/running-a-paidunpaid-report-in-schoolpay/
- Individual student activity can be checked: https://docs.glenbard.org/index.php/acorn/schoolpay/checking-on-an-students-schoolpay-purchases/