Checking on an Students SchoolPay Purchases
A staff member with administrative access to SchoolPay can lookup a student and view purchasing activity associated with the student’s account.
- Login at www.schoolpay.com
- Hover over Reports
- Click Transactions
- Above the Search button select a data range
- On the left side, click the last option More Search Filters
- Enter the student’s ID in the field labeled Student ID
- Click the Search button
- This will display all of the transactions associate to a student during a date range
- When you hover your cursor over a transaction, three buttons will appear on the right-side.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to view the details of the transaction.