Mass Process SchoolPay Refunds
- Within an Items Report, filter to show you only the payments to that particular item under Advanced Search>Item Options>Item Title.
- Under Advanced Search > Transaction Status > Choose Authorize only.
- Once you have adjusted your date range and clicked Search, click the box at the top left of the list to Check All.
- Click Refund All Selected.
- Click Make Refunds.
- Repeat this process for each page until all have been completed.
- Each payer will be automatically emailed a notification that their payment has been refunded and they will see the funds returned to their original form of payment within 3-5 business days.
- Refunds are able to be processed through SchoolPay up to 180 days from the original date of payment. Any payments processed outside of this time frame will need to be refunded through the school/district’s processes, typically via paper check.