School Fees-Parent Portal
Although bookkeepers view student fees through a desktop application, parents view school fees through a link in PowerSchool as described below.
- After a student’s demographic data has been verified a new button will appear in the left hand menu of PowerSchool labeled “Student Fees”.
- Click the “Student Fees” button in PowerSchool.
- A new window will open to our payment system and the fee information for your associated student(s) will be displayed.
- Details on each student’s fees can be found on the tab with the student’s name.
- Optional items such as Yearbooks can be added by click on the “Blue +” buttons.
- To view all items including multiple students, click the “View Cart” Button.
- Click the “Checkout” button to pay via credit card (Visa, MC, Discover) or check.
- Click the “My Orders” button for a history of payments and to reprint receipts.